I have deployed the cf(141),but when I tried to cf push the ruby demo app
*https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf_demoapp_ruby_rack.git*<https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf_demoapp_ruby_rack.git>
it didnot success when "Running: bundle install"

and then I cf push the nodejs demo app
*https://github.com/simonpasquier/cf_demoapp_nodejs*<https://github.com/simonpasquier/cf_demoapp_nodejs>
it failed when "Fetching Node.js binaries"

They seem to fail when trying to go outside to get stuff...like the ruby
one fails with
"Fetching gem metadata from *https://rubygems.org/.* <https://rubygems.org/>"
which I think means it's trying to go get gems to install.

The node one fails when "Fetching Node.js binaries". It gives
the message: /var/vcap/packages/dea_next/buildpacks/lib/installer.rb:17:in
`compile': Buildpack compilation step failed: (RuntimeError).

I hava 5 node cf on openstack(G version+quantum)
+-----------+---------+---------------+--------------------------+
Job/index | State | Resource Pool | IPs |
+-----------+---------+---------------+--------------------------+
api/0 | running | small | 50.50.0.22, 10.68.19.134 |
core/0 | running | medium | 50.50.0.23 |
data/0 | running | small | 50.50.0.20 |
dea/0 | running | small | 50.50.0.24 |
uaa/0 | running | small | 50.50.0.21 |
+-----------+---------+---------------+--------------------------+
ps:,the api node has the cloud_controller_ng and - gorouter

the api node itself is public and has public internet access,it can access
outside internet to download ,but the openstack machine cannot access
outside internet
So I could be wrong on my guess that this is due to outside access so let
me know if you think it could be something else.

Anybody can tell me how to set the network that can solve my issue?
Thank you very much.

  • Dr Nic Williams at Sep 27, 2013 at 2:07 am
    Perhaps some openstack docs on NAT etc might be helpful?
    http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/l3_router_and_nat.htmlI'm
    interested to know what you learn.

    email to vcap-dev+unsubscribe@cloudfoundry.org.

    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    http://drnicwilliams.com

  • 71920145 at Sep 27, 2013 at 5:37 am
    Thanks you

    I will try wo figure it out

    在 2013年9月27日星期五UTC+8上午10时06分08秒,Dr Nic Williams写道:

    email to vcap-dev+u...@cloudfoundry.org <javascript:>.

    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    http://drnicwilliams.com