I have created a pull request which adds memcached support.
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/vcap-ruby/pull/1

I have also created integration specs for it in cfruntime-test.
Are there plans to have ci (travis?) for this repo?

--

------------------------------

Have an innovative day

*Innovation Factory *De Lairessestraat 180* *1075 HM Amsterdam* *+31
20 7787008 www.innovationfactory.eu

*
Disclaimer*
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
delete the material from any computer. Innovation Factory does not accept
liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in the contents of this
message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. No employee or
agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
Innovation Factory with another party by email.*

Search Discussions

  • Dr Nic Williams at Jul 23, 2013 at 1:38 pm
    I put comments in the PR. Did you also make changes to cf-runtime (since
    you were sourcing it locally instead from the gem)

[...]

    http://drnicwilliams.com
    http://starkandwayne.com
    cell +1 (415) 860-2185
    twitter @drnic
  • Ruben Koster at Jul 23, 2013 at 2:20 pm
    Fixed the reference, and yes I also made changes to the cf-runtime gem
    which is used by the cf-autoconfigurer

    On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:34 AM, <ruben....@innovationfactory.eu<javascript:>
[...]

groupvcap-dev @
postedJul 23, '13 at 8:34a
activeJul 23, '13 at 2:20p

Ruben Koster: 2 posts Dr Nic Williams: 1 post