With buildpacks, do we still need imagemagick package in cf-release? I'm
only asking because it is the slowest package to compile at around 15mins
on a m1.medium :)

Nic

--
Dr Nic Williams
http://drnicwilliams.com

Search Discussions

  • James Bayer at Jun 26, 2013 at 7:46 am
    There is a story coming up called 'document how the warden root fs is
    maintained'

    Lets revisit after those docs are created.