Good Day Guys,

I would like some guidance on how to deploy cloud foundry on openstack
dashboard.. I have tried ways to understand but nothing seems to get
right.. Is there any documentation or video guide that i can go through to
get a better understanding.. Thank you in advance.. :)

Search Discussions

  • Dan Higham at Jun 23, 2013 at 10:58 am
    Hi Sumendra, there are a couple of good places to start from with regard to
    deploying Micro BOSH and CF to OpenStack;

    http://docs.cloudfoundry.com/docs/running/deploying-cf/openstack/index.html-
    This is the official documentation for deploying Micro BOSH and Cloud
    Foundry to Open Stack.

    https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/bosh-bootstrap - For a more hands
    off approach use this handy bootstrapping tool which automates the process
    for you and is probably a little more appropriate for someone who hasn't
    used BOSH before.

    Dan

    I would like some guidance on how to deploy cloud foundry on openstack
    dashboard.. I have tried ways to understand but nothing seems to get
    right.. Is there any documentation or video guide that i can go through to
    get a better understanding.. Thank you in advance.. :)
  • James Bayer at Jun 23, 2013 at 2:31 pm
    There is a great recent blog describing how to get CF v2 on OpenStack by
    Ryan Grenz here:
    http://ryangrenz.com/blog/2013/06/11/installing-cf-release-onto-openstack-with-bosh/

    --
    Thank you,

    James Bayer
  • Iwasaki Yudai at Jun 24, 2013 at 2:34 am
    And I wrote some instructions for DevStack, BOSH and CFv2 based on Ryan's
    documents.

    https://gist.github.com/yudai/5832367

    On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 3:58 AM, Dan Higham <dhi...@gopivotal.com<javascript:>
[...]

  • Matt Stine at Jun 24, 2013 at 4:01 am
    These look fantastic. I have been struggling with getting my Devstack to pass Dr. Nic's validations. Will give this a try tomorrow.

    Thanks!

    Sent from my iPhone
[...]

  • Dr Nic Williams at Jun 24, 2013 at 3:20 pm
    Matt, want to hang out on Skype and screen share and let's see what's what on your devstack?
    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry
[...]

  • Matt Stine at Jun 24, 2013 at 4:07 pm
    Can certainly do this once I get back to the house. Not in a good "skyping
    location" right now. ;-)

    release-onto-openstack-with-**bosh/******<http://ryangrenz.com/blog/2013/06/11/installing-cf-release-onto-openstack-with-bosh/>

    Hi Sumendra, there are a couple of good places to start from with
    regard to deploying Micro BOSH and CF to OpenStack;

    http://docs.cloudfoundry.com/**docs/running/deploying-cf/**
    openstack/index.html****<http://docs.cloudfoundry.com/docs/running/deploying-cf/openstack/index.html>- This is the official documentation for deploying Micro BOSH and Cloud
    Foundry to Open Stack.

    https://github.com/**cloudfoundry-community/bosh-**bootstrap****<https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/bosh-bootstrap>- For a more hands off approach use this handy bootstrapping tool which
    automates the process for you and is probably a little more appropriate for
    someone who hasn't used BOSH before.

    Dan

    On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 7:14 AM, Sumendra Yogarayan <
    I would like some guidance on how to deploy cloud foundry on openstack
    dashboard.. I have tried ways to understand but nothing seems to get
    right.. Is there any documentation or video guide that i can go through to
    get a better understanding.. Thank you in advance.. :)

    --
    Thank you,

    James Bayer

    --
    Matt Stine | Community Engineer, Cloud Foundry | Pivotal
    901-493-5546 | mstine@gopivotal.com

    goPivotal.com

groupvcap-dev @
postedJun 23, '13 at 6:14a