There are 5 cf-release PRs (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pulls).
Is there a Pivotal team to review these with?

* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/83 - fix for services
what have warden enabled to use correct rootfs
* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/90 - generic request to
remove Gemfile.lock since its stale
* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/88 - allow 3 jobs to be
colocated by putting pids & logs into unique locations
* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/86 - do not restrict
bind-address if micro
* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/85 - lots of spec file
upgrades to include "properties" (for collector, dea, hm, login, nats,
syslog_aggregator, uaa - thus allowing them to be colocated with gorouter &
ccng)

My guess is there are different Pivotal teams that might review these; but
its not currently any one team's responsibility to triage them into
Pivotal's Team Tracker tickets?

Historically, contributing to cf-release has been the hardest activity of
all external efforts.

How can I/we help to reduce the friction and challenges getting cf-release
PRs reviewed for feedback and merged into master?

Nic

--
Dr Nic Williams
http://drnicwilliams.com

Search Discussions

  • James Bayer at Jun 20, 2013 at 8:44 am
    we have zapier for the pulls on most/all of the teams now, so the pms get
    stories as the PRs and issues come in.

    unfortunately launching the prod service this week has meant that other
    work is delayed while we try and improve the issues that have been coming
    up this week.

    sorry, we're doing the best we can to do the most impactful work first.

    On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Dr Nic Williams
[...]

    Thank you,

    James Bayer
  • Dr Nic Williams at Jun 20, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    Thanks James.
    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry
[...]

groupvcap-dev @
postedJun 19, '13 at 5:06p
activeJun 20, '13 at 2:51p

Dr Nic Williams: 2 posts James Bayer: 1 post