There are 5 cf-release PRs (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pulls).
Is there a Pivotal team to review these with?
* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/83 - fix for services
what have warden enabled to use correct rootfs
* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/90 - generic request to
remove Gemfile.lock since its stale
* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/88 - allow 3 jobs to be
colocated by putting pids & logs into unique locations
* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/86 - do not restrict
bind-address if micro
* https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/pull/85 - lots of spec file
upgrades to include "properties" (for collector, dea, hm, login, nats,
syslog_aggregator, uaa - thus allowing them to be colocated with gorouter &
My guess is there are different Pivotal teams that might review these; but
its not currently any one team's responsibility to triage them into
Pivotal's Team Tracker tickets?
Historically, contributing to cf-release has been the hardest activity of
all external efforts.
How can I/we help to reduce the friction and challenges getting cf-release
PRs reviewed for feedback and merged into master?