It appears that docs.cloudfoundry.com is serving up last week's version of "cf-docs". There's been some good detail re deploying Ruby apps added recently, but it's not live yet.

More disturbingly, I'm pretty sure it's reverted; I sent someone a link to this page last night:

http://docs.cloudfoundry.com/docs/using/deploying-apps/ruby/index.html

when I'm positive it contained info about VCAP_APPLICATION etc.

--
cheers,
Mike Williams

Search Discussions

  • James Bayer at Jun 17, 2013 at 6:21 am
    Mike,

    The docs are undergoing a pretty intense cleanup right now as you can see
    from https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-docs/commits/master

    There is an intentional manual deployment step between having the docs on
    master get published on docs.cloudfoundry.com. The docs team may revisit
    that soon, but that's how it is designed currently. I suspect you'll see
    some updates again this week based on last week's trend. Please use issues
    and pull requests and we'll process them as soon as we can.

    It appears that docs.cloudfoundry.com is serving up last week's version
    of "cf-docs". There's been some good detail re deploying Ruby apps added
    recently, but it's not live yet.

    More disturbingly, I'm pretty sure it's reverted; I sent someone a link to
    this page last night:

    http://docs.cloudfoundry.com/docs/using/deploying-apps/ruby/index.html

    when I'm positive it contained info about VCAP_APPLICATION etc.

    --
    cheers,
    Mike Williams

    --
    Thank you,

    James Bayer
  • Marie McGarry at Jun 17, 2013 at 4:37 pm
    Hey Mike, this page (
    http://docs.cloudfoundry.com/docs/using/deploying-apps/ruby/) refers to
    VCAP_APPLICATION.

    (fyi, I'm a tech writer, new to Cloud foundry team.)

    Marie

[...]

  • Dr Nic Williams at Jun 17, 2013 at 4:47 pm
    Welcome Marie :)
    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry