any example about NATS protocol between, CCNG and DEAs?

For example, when CCNG ask DEAs for a start, which commands does't send out
through nats? And what will be the reply coming from DEAs?

Search Discussions

  • Matt Reider at Jun 1, 2013 at 3:25 pm
    Perhaps we can coerce Luke Bakken, who studied these calls closely to build an NG compatible Windows DEA for Tier 3, to write a few notes on that?

    (Coughs)

    Sent from my iPhone
    any example about NATS protocol between, CCNG and DEAs?

    For example, when CCNG ask DEAs for a start, which commands does't send out through nats? And what will be the reply coming from DEAs?
  • Dr Nic Williams at Jun 1, 2013 at 3:39 pm
    There was a web app on cf.com (api-doc.cf.com but its dead now) that discussed the NATS APIs for v1. Perhaps a CF admin could find and restart that app?
    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry
    Perhaps we can coerce Luke Bakken, who studied these calls closely to build an NG compatible Windows DEA for Tier 3, to write a few notes on that?
    (Coughs)
    Sent from my iPhone
    any example about NATS protocol between, CCNG and DEAs?

    For example, when CCNG ask DEAs for a start, which commands does't send out through nats? And what will be the reply coming from DEAs?
  • Dr Nic Williams at Jun 1, 2013 at 3:41 pm
    Source is https://github.com/paasio/apidocs