I've deployed the cloudfoundry by bosh, then I added the dashboard part,
the follow show my steps:
*1.change the manifest file and deploy:*
jobs:
- name: hbase_slave_master
release: appcloud
template:
- hbase_slave
- hbase_master
instances: 1
resource_pool: infrastructure
persistent_disk: 2048
networks:
- name: default
static_ips:
- 192.168.2.93
- name: opentsdb_collector
release: appcloud
template:
- opentsdb
- collector
instances: 1
resource_pool: infrastructure
networks:
- name: default
static_ips:
- 192.168.2.94

- name: dashboard
release: appcloud
template: dashboard
instances: 1
resource_pool: infrastructure
networks:
- name: default
static_ips: 192.168.2.95

properties:
dashboard:
uaa:
client_id: dashboard
client_secret: YsLuKyUCZF53kBKS
users:
- [b29, admin]

hbase_master:
address: 192.168.2.93
hbase_master:
port: 60000
webui_port: 60010
heap_size: 1024
hbase_zookeeper:
heap_size: 1024
hadoop_namenode:
port: 9000
opentsdb:
address: 192.168.2.94
port: 4242
hbase_slave:
hbase_regionserver:
port: 60020
heap_size: 1024
addresses:
- 192.168.2.93
uaa:
clients:
dashboard:
secret: YsLuKyUCZF53kBKS
scope: openid,dashboard.user
authorities: uaa.admin,uaa.resource,tokens.read,scim.read,scim.write
authorized-grant-types:
client_credentials,authorization_code,refresh_token
scim:
users:
- b29|admin|openid,dashboard.user
after that use 'bosh deploy' to deploy the changes

*2.install uaac*
git clone https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-uaac.git
bundle install
gem build cf-uaa-client.gemspec
gem install cf-uaa-client-1.3.9.gem

*3. add dashboard user*
*boshcli@boshclibak:~$ uaac target http://uaa.cf.offline*
Target: http://uaa.cf.offline
*boshcli@boshclibak:~$ uaac token client get dashboard --secret *
YsLuKyUCZF53kBKS
Successfully fetched token via client credentials grant.
Target: http://uaa.cf.offline
Context: dashboard, from client dashboard
*boshcli@boshclibak:~$ uaac member add dashboard.user admin1@vmware.com*
RuntimeError: not all users found, none added
There's an error. What's wrong? Any suggestion will be appreciate.
I'm sure that admin1@vmware.com is one of properties.cc.admins and I've
registered it after I deployed the cf by 'vmc register'

BR
Sean

Search Discussions

  • Dave Syer at Apr 19, 2013 at 11:39 am