Hi there.

We have been talking a lot about our relative health as an open source
initiative and we would like to get feedback from the mailing lists.

Would you mind taking this quick survey to give us a feel for how things
are going?

Thanks so much,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElpQjBJNU5wRW5DdlhKN1F0ZzB1ZlE6MQ

Search Discussions

  • Dr Nic Williams at Apr 15, 2013 at 9:29 pm
    Matt, are you specifically interested in Cloud Foundry v2 responses, v1 &
    v2, or any fork/flavour of Cloud Foundry?

    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    http://drnicwilliams.com

[...]

  • Matt Reider at Apr 15, 2013 at 9:41 pm
    If you use V1, answer in terms of V1. If you use V2, answer in terms of V2.
    If you are half way in between, I'd also answer in terms of V2.

    The free text at the end is a good place to clarify / expand on your
    answers.

[...]

  • Eamonn O'Connell at Apr 16, 2013 at 6:33 am
    that's how a questionnaire should be: short and sweet :)

    On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Dr Nic Williams <drnicwilliams@gmail.com
[...]

groupvcap-dev @
postedApr 15, '13 at 9:19p
activeApr 16, '13 at 6:33a