Hi Every one,

I didn't get reply of my previous question, I gave another try on *Micro
Cloud Foundry* <https://mail.google.com/> as mention
http://cloudfoundry.github.com/docs/running/ (An alternative is to use a community
developed deployment script via Chef<http://cloudfoundry.github.com/docs/running/deploying-cf-with-chef>.
For simple testing and *local development*, there is Micro Cloud Foundry<http://cloudfoundry.github.com/docs/running/micro_cloud_foundry/>
.)

Again i install MCF successful and working fine. But still not able to see
my code base where i can do some minor change and will understand code base
flow.

Could any body suggest me where is code for MCF? Basically i am trying
local development of CF for code base understanding.

Thanks
Pravin Mishra

Search Discussions

  • Matthew Boedicker at Mar 13, 2013 at 2:22 pm
    The script to build the micro cloud VM is at:

    https://github.com/cloudfoundry/micro/blob/master/scripts/create_mcf.sh

    This builds the micro cloud from the latest cf-release.

    In the Micro Cloud VM the code for the components is in /var/vcap/packages
    and the config files and startup scripts are in /var/vcap/jobs. If these
    are edited and the micro cloud is reconfigured they will be overwritten
    though.
    I didn't get reply of my previous question, I gave another try on *Micro
    Cloud Foundry* <https://mail.google.com/> as mention
    http://cloudfoundry.github.com/docs/running/ (An alternative is to use a community
    developed deployment script via Chef<http://cloudfoundry.github.com/docs/running/deploying-cf-with-chef>.
    For simple testing and *local development*, there is Micro Cloud Foundry<http://cloudfoundry.github.com/docs/running/micro_cloud_foundry/>
    .)

    Again i install MCF successful and working fine. But still not able to see
    my code base where i can do some minor change and will understand code base
    flow.

    Could any body suggest me where is code for MCF? Basically i am trying
    local development of CF for code base understanding.

    Thanks
    Pravin Mishra

groupvcap-dev @
postedMar 13, '13 at 10:16a