i am trying to deploy spring application on cloudfoundry.but as a build war
file of project using mvn package command.after that i used vmc push
--appname target(directory) i finished all the steps that need to push on
cloudfoundry. finally i got message uploading application-name....ok then i
entered command vmc apps then it shows all my pushed applications.... there
was url(http://cloudapp-project-master.cloudfoundry.com/) for my deployed
application. which i copied and placed in browser then it giving me 404 Not
Found nginx i don't know where is the problem.... Please help me to get out
of this. advanced thanks....

Search Discussions

  • James Bayer at Mar 6, 2013 at 3:57 pm
    Please include the output of:
    vmc -v
    vmc target
    vmc apps

    and possible even:
    vmc app -t APPNAME

    It will help us troubleshoot.
    i am trying to deploy spring application on cloudfoundry.but as a build
    war file of project using mvn package command.after that i used vmc push
    --appname target(directory) i finished all the steps that need to push on
    cloudfoundry. finally i got message uploading application-name....ok then i
    entered command vmc apps then it shows all my pushed applications.... there
    was url(http://cloudapp-project-master.cloudfoundry.com/) for my deployed
    application. which i copied and placed in browser then it giving me 404 Not
    Found nginx i don't know where is the problem.... Please help me to get out
    of this. advanced thanks....
  • Zhongying Tu at Mar 9, 2013 at 12:42 am
    404 means your apps not registered at Router, maybe your apps doesn't
    started up normally, you could try run your apps at local environment, to
    check whether your app is all right.
    i am trying to deploy spring application on cloudfoundry.but as a build
    war file of project using mvn package command.after that i used vmc push
    --appname target(directory) i finished all the steps that need to push on
    cloudfoundry. finally i got message uploading application-name....ok then i
    entered command vmc apps then it shows all my pushed applications.... there
    was url(http://cloudapp-project-master.cloudfoundry.com/) for my deployed
    application. which i copied and placed in browser then it giving me 404 Not
    Found nginx i don't know where is the problem.... Please help me to get out
    of this. advanced thanks....

groupvcap-dev @
postedMar 6, '13 at 6:41a
activeMar 9, '13 at 12:42a