My dev_setup instance works well (fully, with mysql services etc) before I
restart that VM. Now after I start CF, only six compoents are running:

Executing
/home/boshcli/cloudfoundry/.deployments/devbox/deploy/rubies/ruby-1.9.2-p180/bin/ruby
/home/boshcli/cloudfoundry/vcap/dev_setup/bin/vcap status cloud_controller
router stager health_manager dea uaa redis_node mysql_node mongodb_node
rabbitmq_node postgresql_node vblob_node redis_gateway mysql_gateway
mongodb_gateway rabbitmq_gateway postgresql_gateway vblob_gateway -c
/home/boshcli/cloudfoundry/.deployments/devbox/config -v
/home/boshcli/cloudfoundry/vcap -l
/home/boshcli/cloudfoundry/.deployments/devbox/log
cloud_controller : RUNNING
router : RUNNING
stager : RUNNING
health_manager : RUNNING
dea : RUNNING
uaa : RUNNING

No services at all. And start mysql-node manully returns:

Don't know how to process '["mysql_gateway"]' ??

Could any one give me a hand about this?

Search Discussions

  • Harry Zhang at Mar 1, 2013 at 9:02 am
    And re-run dev_setup could not solve it. Is there any ENV or config I
    missed?
[...]

  • Harry Zhang at Mar 1, 2013 at 9:26 am
    Solved!

    I found vcap_dev is trying to find vcap/dev_setup/services to start
    service. But somehow, my services repo is missing in vcap!!!

    (I definitely did git submodule updated before)
[...]

groupvcap-dev @
postedMar 1, '13 at 8:01a
activeMar 1, '13 at 9:26a

1 user in discussion