I am having issues with VMC and https. Basically it does not work as I get
a “connection refused”. I have to go into the cloud_controller and change
the uaa url from https to http and restart the controller to connect to
api…. and push applications. However, the dashboard… does not work. I get
an I/O error at login which appears to be a “connection refused” type thing
as it is trying to use https.

Search Discussions

  • Lei Zhang at Mar 1, 2013 at 7:41 am
    Hi, try to replace all the https to http, especially the uaa and login
    config.
    I am having issues with VMC and https. Basically it does not work as I get
    a “connection refused”. I have to go into the cloud_controller and change
    the uaa url from https to http and restart the controller to connect to
    api…. and push applications. However, the dashboard… does not work. I get
    an I/O error at login which appears to be a “connection refused” type thing
    as it is trying to use https.
  • Mike Reeves at Mar 1, 2013 at 6:05 pm
    I was able to get this to work by changing the cloudfoundry manifest from
    protocol: https to http and running the bosh deploy. I also had to install
    the cf-uaac gem and add my email to the list of dashboard users. Once I did
    those things it worked fine.
    I am having issues with VMC and https. Basically it does not work as I get
    a “connection refused”. I have to go into the cloud_controller and change
    the uaa url from https to http and restart the controller to connect to
    api…. and push applications. However, the dashboard… does not work. I get
    an I/O error at login which appears to be a “connection refused” type thing
    as it is trying to use https.
  • Harry Zhang at Mar 3, 2013 at 2:49 pm
    Yes, it should work like that!
    I was able to get this to work by changing the cloudfoundry manifest from
    protocol: https to http and running the bosh deploy. I also had to install
    the cf-uaac gem and add my email to the list of dashboard users. Once I did
    those things it worked fine.
    I am having issues with VMC and https. Basically it does not work as I
    get a “connection refused”. I have to go into the cloud_controller and
    change the uaa url from https to http and restart the controller to connect
    to api…. and push applications. However, the dashboard… does not work. I
    get an I/O error at login which appears to be a “connection refused” type
    thing as it is trying to use https.

groupvcap-dev @
postedFeb 28, '13 at 8:51p
activeMar 3, '13 at 2:49p

Mike Reeves: 2 posts Harry Zhang: 2 posts