hi
I have implemented one plugin for specified java_web
applications(according to stand java_web plugin in cf). If i mv
droplet.yaml into app directory ,the instance will be killed by dea
automatically after started. It seems droplet.yaml is associated with dea.
Now ,i need droplet.yaml to get state file of tomcat and apps,
any help?

Search Discussions

  • Chicharito lu at Feb 19, 2013 at 10:50 am
    i have found that it needs to modify web.xml

    在 2013年2月19日星期二UTC+8上午11时07分11秒,chicharito lu写道:
    hi
    I have implemented one plugin for specified java_web
    applications(according to stand java_web plugin in cf). If i mv
    droplet.yaml into app directory ,the instance will be killed by dea
    automatically after started. It seems droplet.yaml is associated with
    dea.
    Now ,i need droplet.yaml to get state file of tomcat and apps,
    any help?

groupvcap-dev @
postedFeb 19, '13 at 3:07a
activeFeb 19, '13 at 10:50a