All,

I'm pleased to announce that Andrea has contributed some documentation on
how to use his Chef cookbooks for deploying Cloud Foundry to the
cf-docs-contrib site:

Read all about it over at:
http://cf-docs-contrib.cloudfoundry.com/docs/running/deploying-cf/chef/

:D

Search Discussions

  • Dr Nic Williams at Feb 20, 2013 at 12:55 am
    Ooh that's a lot of nice travis badges :)

    Is there a getting started guide for noobs that could be put at the top?

    Nic

    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    http://drnicwilliams.com