In the packaging script for dea_next is the equivalent of:

$ export GOROOT=/usr/local/Cellar/go/1.0.3
$ go install runner
can't load package: package runner: import "runner": cannot find package

Is "runner" a go 1.0.1 only package that was removed in 1.0.3? Or how/where
does runner come from?

Nic

--
Dr Nic Williams
http://drnicwilliams.com

Search Discussions

  • Dr Nic Williams at Feb 17, 2013 at 3:59 pm
    Perhaps there is something missing in my go environment as the dea_ng's
    bin/test also fails to install/test the directoryserver:

    $ bin/test
    + set -e
    + cd go
    + bin/go test -i directoryserver
    readlink: illegal option -- f
    usage: readlink [-n] [file ...]
    can't load package: package directoryserver: import "directoryserver":
    cannot find package

    In the packaging script for dea_next is the equivalent of:

    $ export GOROOT=/usr/local/Cellar/go/1.0.3
    $ go install runner
    can't load package: package runner: import "runner": cannot find package

    Is "runner" a go 1.0.1 only package that was removed in 1.0.3? Or
    how/where does runner come from?

    Nic

    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    http://drnicwilliams.com
    http://starkandwayne.com
    cell +1 (415) 860-2185
    twitter @drnic

    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    http://drnicwilliams.com
    http://starkandwayne.com
    cell +1 (415) 860-2185
    twitter @drnic
  • Dr Nic Williams at Feb 17, 2013 at 4:00 pm
    The readlink error looks related to me running bin/test on my mac.

[...]

groupvcap-dev @
postedFeb 17, '13 at 2:32p
activeFeb 17, '13 at 4:00p

1 user in discussion