Hi,

I am getting this error when I am trying to download the code.
Interestingly this happens only on my parallel ubuntu version on mac laptop.

Selecting previously deselected package git-core.
Unpacking git-core (from .../git-core_1%3a1.7.0.4-1ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb) ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Setting up liberror-perl (0.17-1) ...
Setting up libdigest-sha1-perl (2.12-1build1) ...
Setting up git-core (1:1.7.0.4-1ubuntu0.2) ...
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/simba/cloudfoundry/vcap/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 15592, done.
error: RPC failed; result=18, HTTP code = 200MiB | 213 KiB/s

Thanx and Regards,
KR Kumar

Search Discussions

  • Dr Nic Williams at Jan 3, 2013 at 12:38 am
    Your parallel ubuntu VM may not have the same git & ssh setup as your local
    machine. I think your options are:

    * add your VM's user's public key to your personal github account & setup
    your VM's global git config for github
    * convert git@ submodules to https://

    Other options anyone?

    Nic