Its been a steep learning curve for those who don't know ruby since Cloud
Foundry being written in ruby, some times it becomes difficult for people
who're new to ruby. I know ruby is a excellent language and provides lot of
features from other languages but is there a way I can write a service in
java and make it work in cloud foundry

Search Discussions

  • Dr Nic Williams at Dec 26, 2012 at 4:29 pm
    There shouldn't be any reason you can't write a service node/gateway in another language. You won't have the benefit of the ruby superclasses in vcap-service-base so you will need to rewrite all of this. Your language will need a NATS client library too I think.

    Cheers
    Nic

    Dr Nic Williams
    Mobile: +1 415 860 2185