I want to use cfoundry in my rails app,is there any document or demo to
show me, like cloudfoundry-client on github :
https://github.com/frodenas/cloudfoundry-client,

I can get point from the detail readme file. thank you.

在 2012年4月25日星期三UTC+8下午1时08分36秒,Alex Suraci写道:
That's the new beta library, but it should be pretty stable; I'd recommend
using it.

I also wrote it. :)

Alex