Hello all,
I am trying to deploy an xwiki application on a local instance of
CloudFoundry using vmc or vcap-java-client.
The xwiki.war size is 145 Mo, when i use vmc push, i have a problem in
uploading the application and i get the following error:

Error (JSON 504): <html>
<head><title>504 Gatewa...

When i tried the vcap-java-client i had a similar error:

org.springframework.web.client.ResourceAccessException: I/O error: Read
timed out; nested exception is java.net.*SocketTimeoutException*: Read
timed out
at
org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.doExecute(RestTemplate.java:453)
at
org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.execute(RestTemplate.java:401)
at
org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.postForLocation(RestTemplate.java:257)
at
org.cloudfoundry.client.lib.rest.CloudControllerClientV1.uploadApplication(CloudControllerClientV1.java:346)
at
org.cloudfoundry.client.lib.rest.CloudControllerClientV1.doUploadApplicationZipFile(CloudControllerClientV1.java:545)
at
org.cloudfoundry.client.lib.rest.CloudControllerClientV1.uploadApplication(CloudControllerClientV1.java:320)

With the same application, i targeted api.cloudfoundry.com, the application
was uploaded correctly but couldn't be started, i think its a problem in
the default configuration of tomcat that limits the memory size of an
application to 50 Mo and that i cant change in cloudfoundry.com.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Best regards;

Search Discussions

  • Gandalf Corvotempesta at Oct 22, 2012 at 3:39 pm

    I am trying to deploy an xwiki application on a local instance of
    CloudFoundry using vmc or vcap-java-client.
    The xwiki.war size is 145 Mo, when i use vmc push, i have a problem in
    uploading the application and i get the following error:

    Error (JSON 504): <html>
    <head><title>504 Gatewa...

    You have to manually increase every timeout found on router and controller
    node, for both nginx
  • Mohamed Mohamed at Oct 23, 2012 at 9:51 am
    Thank you very much for your answer,
    i did what you suggested and thanx to that i am able to deploy my
    application using vmc, but using the vcap-java-client i always get a:
    Do you have any idea how can i increase the timeout used for the requests
    of the restTemplate?

    I am trying to deploy an xwiki application on a local instance of
    CloudFoundry using vmc or vcap-java-client.
    The xwiki.war size is 145 Mo, when i use vmc push, i have a problem in
    uploading the application and i get the following error:

    Error (JSON 504): <html>
    <head><title>504 Gatewa...

    You have to manually increase every timeout found on router and controller
    node, for both nginx
  • Gandalf Corvotempesta at Oct 23, 2012 at 9:29 am