*As an OpenPaaS, Cloud Foundry supports to scale up and down application
instances just with simple VMC command: vmc instances <appname> <num|delta>,
as I know.*

*Even Cloud Foundry supports automatically route the "user" requests to the
instances. It's very good!*

*And here, what I want to know is if VCAP supports that I manually (maybe
some commands or other technicalities) route to (application instance) for
using the instance? For example, when I scale up two instances and one of
them is very busy to response "user" requests, so in this case, I want to
route the "user" requests to the "lazy" instance *

* I have already setup VCAP on my PC, so if there are some documents how to
modify "router"? I just want to route the request to which "I need to
request" instance(application instance) ! Waiting for your answer, best
regards !*

groupvcap-dev @
postedOct 4, '12 at 10:54p
activeOct 4, '12 at 10:54p