It might help to define what you mean by "intro". You want a presentation,
a training session, or deployment support?

Regards,
Ben Langfeld

On 13 September 2012 10:30, Muharem Hrnjadovic wrote:

Hello there!

I am sorry if this is off-topic (please direct me to a better forum if
so).
We are looking for someone who is in or around Zürich in the next couple
of months and who'd be willing to give us a nice Cloud Foundry intro.
Please see

http://zhgeeks.org/

for details about us. Thanks!!

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

--
Muharem Hrnjadovic <mh@foldr3.com>
Public key id : B2BBFCFC

Search Discussions

  • Muharem Hrnjadovic at Sep 13, 2012 at 9:37 am
    Hello there!

    I am sorry if this is off-topic (please direct me to a better forum if
    so).
    We are looking for someone who is in or around Zürich in the next couple
    of months and who'd be willing to give us a nice Cloud Foundry intro.
    Please see

    http://zhgeeks.org/

    for details about us. Thanks!!

    Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    --
    Muharem Hrnjadovic <mh@foldr3.com>
    Public key id : B2BBFCFC
    Key fingerprint : A5A3 CC67 2B87 D641 103F 5602 219F 6B60 B2BB FCFC
  • Muharem Hrnjadovic at Sep 13, 2012 at 10:12 am

    It might help to define what you mean by "intro". You want a presentation, a training session, or deployment support?
    Hello Ben,

    I was thinking of a presentation that would ideally include a demo
    and/or a couple of practical examples.
    I am sorry if this is off-topic (please direct me to a better forum if
    so).
    We are looking for someone who is in or around Zürich in the next couple
    of months and who'd be willing to give us a nice Cloud Foundry intro.
    Please see

    http://zhgeeks.org/

    for details about us. Thanks!!
    Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    --
    Muharem Hrnjadovic <mh@foldr3.com>
    Public key id : B2BBFCFC
    Key fingerprint : A5A3 CC67 2B87 D641 103F 5602 219F 6B60 B2BB FCFC
  • Alexis Richardson at Sep 13, 2012 at 10:53 am
    I have added someone on bcc with a Zurich address who could probably do this ;-)
    It might help to define what you mean by "intro". You want a presentation, a training session, or deployment support?
    Hello Ben,

    I was thinking of a presentation that would ideally include a demo
    and/or a couple of practical examples.
    I am sorry if this is off-topic (please direct me to a better forum if
    so).
    We are looking for someone who is in or around Zürich in the next couple
    of months and who'd be willing to give us a nice Cloud Foundry intro.
    Please see

    http://zhgeeks.org/

    for details about us. Thanks!!
    Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    --
    Muharem Hrnjadovic <mh@foldr3.com>
    Public key id : B2BBFCFC
    Key fingerprint : A5A3 CC67 2B87 D641 103F 5602 219F 6B60 B2BB FCFC
  • Muharem Hrnjadovic at Sep 13, 2012 at 11:44 am

    I have added someone on bcc with a Zurich address who could probably do this ;-)
    Thanks! Our mutual, Zurich-based friend already half-volunteered .. that
    was quick ;-)
    It might help to define what you mean by "intro". You want a presentation, a training session, or deployment support?
    Hello Ben,

    I was thinking of a presentation that would ideally include a demo
    and/or a couple of practical examples.
    I am sorry if this is off-topic (please direct me to a better forum if
    so).
    We are looking for someone who is in or around Zürich in the next couple
    of months and who'd be willing to give us a nice Cloud Foundry intro.
    Please see

    http://zhgeeks.org/

    for details about us. Thanks!!
    Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    --
    Muharem Hrnjadovic <mh@foldr3.com>
    Public key id : B2BBFCFC
    Key fingerprint : A5A3 CC67 2B87 D641 103F 5602 219F 6B60 B2BB FCFC

groupvcap-dev @
postedSep 13, '12 at 9:34a
activeSep 13, '12 at 11:44a