after I install cloudfoundry, i deploy a ruby applicatoin by vmc

vmc push env --instances 4 --mem 64M --url env.vcap.me -n , It dispaly
"
Creating Application: OK
Uploading Application:
Checking for available resources: OK
Packing application: OK
Uploading (1K): OK
Push Status: OK
Staging Application 'knight': OK
Starting Application 'knight': OK
"

but then ,i create a simple java app which include a helloworld.jsp, then i
push knight --insntaces 1 --mem 64M --url env.vcap.me -n , but It's display
:
"Start Command:" and do nonting,

Why ? who can tell me ? thanks!

Search Discussions

  • Resouer at Sep 9, 2012 at 10:12 am
    Start command is used for standalone mode. You need to specify it either like "java xxx" or write a script file and use its location as start command.
    I think you understand only web application can be uploaded by using WAR, So, if your app is not a java web project, CF will use standalone mode to support it.Please refer to the doc of how to use standalone mode.
    If you are uploading a web app, please upload its war file.

    after I install cloudfoundry, i deploy a ruby applicatoin by vmc

    vmc push env --instances 4 --mem 64M --url env.vcap.me -n , It dispaly
    "
    Creating Application: OK
    Uploading Application:
    Checking for available resources: OK
    Packing application: OK
    Uploading (1K): OK
    Push Status: OK
    Staging Application 'knight': OK
    Starting Application 'knight': OK
    "

    but then ,i create a simple java app which include a helloworld.jsp, then i push knight --insntaces 1 --mem 64M --url env.vcap.me -n , but It's display :
    "Start Command:" and do nonting,

    Why ? who can tell me ? thanks!

groupvcap-dev @
postedSep 9, '12 at 3:36a