hello, I've been using the command a installed cloudfoundry, I would now
like to continue to install the dashboard on this basis. How should I do? Thank
you!

Search Discussions

  • Monica Wilkinson at Aug 4, 2012 at 1:53 am
    Hi Aaron
    From looking at your other posts, it sounds like you have installed CF via
    dev_setup. Have you targeted your installation using vmc yet ?

    vmc target api.vcap.me

    vmc register

    vmc login

    vmc apps

    vmc push ...

    hello, I've been using the command a installed cloudfoundry, I would now
    like to continue to install the dashboard on this basis. How should I do? Thank
    you!
  • Aaron at Aug 6, 2012 at 3:38 am
    Which have already installed the dashboard, I do not know how to install

    在 2012年8月3日星期五UTC+8下午9时18分23秒,Aaron写道:
    hello, I've been using the command a installed cloudfoundry, I would now
    like to continue to install the dashboard on this basis. How should I do? Thank
    you!
  • Chunjie Zhu at Aug 6, 2012 at 8:34 am
    Have you read through this doc https://github.com/cloudfoundry/vcap-tools/blob/master/dashboard/BUILD-NOTES? It's really easy, "maven + tomcat" stuff.

    By the way, you need to setup OpenTSDB first and make application.properties point to the correct OpenTSDB ip address.

    OpenTSDB just stores data, it does not collect data. Bosh health_monitor (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/tree/master/health_monitor) & collector (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/vcap-tools/tree/master/collector) are responsible to collect both system-level and component-level metrics.

    Regards,
    Chunjie

    Which have already installed the dashboard, I do not know how to install

    在 2012年8月3日星期五UTC+8下午9时18分23秒,Aaron写道:

    hello, I've been using the command a installed cloudfoundry , I would now like to continue to install the dashboard on this basis . How should I do? Thank you!

groupvcap-dev @
postedAug 3, '12 at 1:18p
activeAug 6, '12 at 8:34a