Hi All,

I am trying to deploy JsTestDriver to CloudFoundry as a standalone
application via the Maven plugin (cf-maven-plugin). Note the latest
code base of the plugin was updated to support standalone deployments
to CloudFoundry via maven. See
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/group/vcap-dev/browse_thread/thread/13156d0e52ddc424/155311930adaed95?#155311930adaed95.
But I am running into problems because it says it can not find my
application. I get the following error when I try to deploy
jsTestDriver on the
cloudfoundry:

[INFO] --- cf-maven-plugin:1.0.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT:start (start-jstd-
server) @ my-calendar-gui ---
[INFO] Starting application...jstd-server
Jun 21, 2012 3:53:20 PM org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate
handleResponseError
WARNING: GET request for "http://api.cloudfoundry.com/apps/jstd-
server" resulted in 404 (Not Found); invoking error handler

So I wonder why my application is not found on cloudfoundry? What am
I doing wrong?

Here is my cf-maven-plugin configuration:
<plugin>
<groupId>org.cloudfoundry</groupId>
<artifactId>cf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT</version>
<configuration>
<appname>jstd-server</appname>
<command>java -jar JsTestDriver.jar --port 9876</command>
<framework>standalone</framework>
<path>src/test/resources/lib</path>
<server>mycloudfoundry-instance</server>
<target>http://api.cloudfoundry.com</target>
<url>pouncilt-jstd-server.cloudfoundry.com</url>
<memory>256</memory>
</configuration>
<executions>
<execution>