I have already deployed a single node cloudfoundry and i'm trying to
use the CF dashboard in vcap-tools directory. I need to know the
purpose of vcap_registrar and router_registrar? What are changes need
to be done in vcap_registrar config files?

Search Discussions

  • Dave Syer at Jun 20, 2012 at 6:51 am