We have a tcp server based on the Netty project.
And we have many devices, which connect to the tcp server and work
with it.
We can random balanced connection between multiple instances of Netty.

But we want using Cloud Foudnry.

Do you planned add TCP connection support in the router?

Search Discussions

  • Jesse Zhang at Jun 19, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    Hi,
    Yours looks like a good use case for our standalone app. Can you
    elaborate on the details of your use case? For example, will it be OK if
    your daemon only exposes one port?

    Cheers,
    Jesse
    We have a tcp server based on the Netty project.
    And we have many devices, which connect to the tcp server and work
    with it.
    We can random balanced connection between multiple instances of Netty.

    But we want using Cloud Foudnry.

    Do you planned add TCP connection support in the router?
  • Nick Terry at Jun 19, 2012 at 7:23 pm
    Hi all, this is actually something i could benefit from as well. My
    project would open one TCP port (possibly UDP as well).
    Yours looks like a good use case for our standalone app. Can you
    elaborate on the details of your use case? For example, will it be OK if
    your daemon only exposes one port?

    Cheers,
    Jesse

    We have a tcp server based on the Netty project.
    And we have many devices, which connect to the tcp server and work
    with it.
    We can random balanced connection between multiple instances of Netty.
    But we want using Cloud Foudnry.
    Do you planned add TCP connection support in the router?

groupvcap-dev @
postedJun 19, '12 at 5:28p
activeJun 19, '12 at 7:23p