I launched my muti-node CF by snapshot (just like copy). And I changed
the configure files, and all node can start up well. But when I try to
push a very simple env-app. I got error when starting:

Starting Application 'env_muti': .......Error:
Application 'env_muti's state is undetermined, not enough information
available.

So, it seems there's still something wrong with my nodes. But my app
can be visit and seems work well. And the logs of CF looks good too.

So do I need other configuration?

Search Discussions

  • 张 磊 at Jun 15, 2012 at 4:40 am
    I launched my muti-node CF by snapshot (just like copy). And I changed
    the configure files, and all node can start up well. But when I try to
    push a very simple env-app. I got error when starting:

    Starting Application 'env_muti': .......Error:
    Application 'env_muti's state is undetermined, not enough information
    available.

    So, it seems there's still something wrong with my nodes?

    And a few minutes later my app can be visited and it seems work well.
    And the logs of CF look good too.
    But if I try to push another app, that error comes out again.

    So do I need some other configurations?
  • Chunjie Zhu at Jun 15, 2012 at 5:05 am
    The default HEALTH_TICKS is 5 seconds, it means client shall wait 5 seconds for the application start up to be HEALTH status. If timer alarms, then client just reports error, however, maybe after another 5 seconds the application boots up normally.

    It is likely that 5 seconds do not fit well in your network settings.

    Regards,
    Chunjie

    I launched my muti-node CF by snapshot (just like copy). And I changed
    the configure files, and all node can start up well. But when I try to
    push a very simple env-app. I got error when starting:

    Starting Application 'env_muti': .......Error:
    Application 'env_muti's state is undetermined, not enough information
    available.

    So, it seems there's still something wrong with my nodes?

    And a few minutes later my app can be visited and it seems work well.
    And the logs of CF look good too.
    But if I try to push another app, that error comes out again.

    So do I need some other configurations?
  • 张 磊 at Jun 15, 2012 at 5:58 am
    Thank you for your reply. You are really a experienced guy
[...]

groupvcap-dev @
postedJun 15, '12 at 3:40a
activeJun 15, '12 at 5:58a

张 磊: 3 posts Chunjie Zhu: 1 post