Hello All,

I am attempting to move an application from a "static" tomcat server
to a vcap installation. The issue I'm having is with a jdbc driver
jar that is in the lib directory on the originating tomcat server. Is
there a way to add jars to the lib directory of the DEA's tomcat? Is
there a base location I can copy it to and have it included?

I've tried adding it to:
~/cloudfoundry/.deployments/devbox/deploy/rubies/ruby-1.9.2-p180/lib/
ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/vcap_staging-0.1.53/lib/vcap/staging/plugin/
java_web/resources/tomcat.zip
and
~/cloudfoundry/vcap/staging/lib/vcap/staging/plugin/java_web/resources/
tomcat.zip

but it doesn't get placed in the "rolled" DEA tomcat.

Thanks in Advance!
Rob

Search Discussions

  • Dave Syer at Jun 13, 2012 at 2:21 pm