I made a special security group (Amazon EC2) for the nats server that
allows only the ip address of the individual components to connect. I
added a new network to the cf deployment manifest and got this error:

Preparing configuration
binding configuration: Error filling in template nats/nats.yml.erb:2
for nats/0: 'undefined method `ip' for nil:NilClass' (00:00:00)
oooooooooooooooooooooooo| 1/1
00:00:00 ETA: --:--:--
The task has returned an error status, do you want to see debug log?
[Yn]:

Looking through the cf-release and deployment manifest i notice that
the release depends on the networks.apps property to work. Out of the
box, we have:

networks:
apps: dynamic_network
management: dynamic_network

I want to add another app to this callsed nats_dynamic_network. I need
to know how to add multiple apps and their corresponding management
field. Any ideas?

Search Discussions

  • Nick Terry at Jun 7, 2012 at 9:00 pm
    Please guys, i really need an answer to this question.
[...]

  • Vadim Spivak at Jun 7, 2012 at 11:03 pm
    Can you post your network section of the deployment manifest?

    Thanks,
    Vadim
[...]

  • Nick Terry at Jun 7, 2012 at 11:04 pm
    networks:

    - name: dynamic_network
    type: dynamic
    cloud_properties:
    security_groups:
    - cloudfoundry

    - name: vip_network
    type: vip
    cloud_properties:
    security_groups:
    - cloudfoundry

    #- name: nats_dynamic_network
    # type: dynamic
    # cloud_properties:
    # security_groups:
    # - cf-nats

    #- name: nats_vip_network
    # type: vip
    # cloud_properties:
    # security_groups:
    # - cf-nats
[...]

groupvcap-dev @
postedJun 6, '12 at 10:35p
activeJun 7, '12 at 11:04p

Nick Terry: 3 posts Vadim Spivak: 1 post