Hi guys, I'm tryin to do a deploy using bosh-lite
of a custom release and I'm getting an error:

Error 130003: `mysql/0' already has reservation for network `wordpress-network',

I'm using this deployment manifest:

https://gist.github.com/gramos/7154471

and trying to deploy this release:

https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-sample-release

but besides the error I would like to understand what I'm doing
in particular what is the meaning of every section inside the
manifest.
Is there any documentation about it?

Cheers.

--
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good
programmers write code that humans can understand. ” - Martin Fowler

  • Dr Nic Williams at Oct 25, 2013 at 1:19 pm
    Do you already have a deployment on your bosh-lite, say cf-warden?

    If so, then that deployment's warden containers may be already using the
    IPs (10.244.0.X).

    Or it might be another issue; for which someone else might suggest a
    solution.

    Nic

  • Gaston Ramos at Oct 25, 2013 at 5:20 pm

    El Fri, 25 de Oct de 2013, a las 06:19:00AM -0700, Dr Nic Williams dijo:
    Do you already have a deployment on your bosh-lite, say cf-warden?

    If so, then that deployment's warden containers may be already using the
    IPs (10.244.0.X).

    Or it might be another issue; for which someone else might suggest a
    solution.

    Nic
    Hi, thanks for all the replies, finally I did the deploy and is working now,
    I added a deploy example file for warden (bosh-lite) and send a pull request:

    https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-sample-release/pull/8

    Cheers.
    “Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good
    programmers write code that humans can understand. ” - Martin Fowler

  • Konstantin Ilchenko at Oct 25, 2013 at 1:39 pm

    Hi guys, I'm tryin to do a deploy using bosh-lite
    of a custom release and I'm getting an error:

    Error 130003: `mysql/0' already has reservation for network `wordpress-network',

    I'm using this deployment manifest:

    https://gist.github.com/gramos/7154471

    and trying to deploy this release:

    https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-sample-release

    but besides the error I would like to understand what I'm doing
    in particular what is the meaning of every section inside the
    manifest.
    Is there any documentation about it?

    Cheers.
    May be the problem in your network settings

    networks:
    - name: wordpress-network
    default: [dns, gateway]
    - name: wordpress-network
    static_ips:
    - 10.244.0.102

    You are duplicating same networks, try for each job

    networks:
    - name: wordpress-network
    default: [dns, gateway]
            static_ips:
    - 10.244.0.102

    --
    Konstantin Ilchenko | Ruby Developer | Altoros
    Tel: +375295875019 | Skype: servic_konstantin