So we are trying to create our own release, but we ultimately don't want to
host the public blobs, just our own custom blobs. Is there a way to be able
to create a release that gets the upstream cf-release blobs, but also
allows us to get our own blobs from our own blobstore?

Search Discussions

  • Dr Nic Williams at Jan 3, 2013 at 12:13 am
    Currently there isn't.

    Is the hosting of the 1G+ of blobs a substantial burden? Or is the feature
    request a "nice thing to have"?

    Nic

    --
    Dr Nic Williams