where the demo app will be deployed.
2. deploy the AWS micro bosh and the wrapper service in AWS and point
the service to the target vCD.

#1 seems the more natural solution from the BOSH perspective.
#2 I'm not is possible but saves me from creating my own stemcell/OVF
package to upload/install in the vCD.

Due to a very tight deadline, I'm keen to use the most simplistic/fastest
approach even if it's somewhat contrived.

What are your opinions on the two approaches above? Is there a third
approach which would work better?

Thanks!

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Nov 13, 2012 at 5:56 pm
    Shane,

    a third option would be to deploy the micro bosh stemcell on vCloud using a VCD micro bosh stemcell. The micro bosh instance can be configured to communitcate with AWS, so it can talk to wrapper service and you can use it to do a deployment.

    Otherwise I'd pick #2 as it is faster to get up and running...

    cheers,
    /Martin
    --
    Martin Englund, Staff Engineer, Cloud Foundry, VMware Inc.
    "The question is not if you are paranoid, it is if you are paranoid enough."