Similar to the AMIs available here are there similar images available to
deploy to a vCloud environment?

http://blog.cloudfoundry.org/2012/09/06/deploying-to-aws-using-cloud-foundry-bosh/

I'm attempting to put together a demo for using BOSH on vCloud and having a
micro bosh image would greatly simplify things.

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Nov 8, 2012 at 4:58 pm
    Shane,

    no, we have not built a vCloud micro bosh stemcell yet as the vCloud code is still being reviewed.

    Cheers,
    /Martin

    Sent from my iPad
    Similar to the AMIs available here are there similar images available to deploy to a vCloud environment?

    http://blog.cloudfoundry.org/2012/09/06/deploying-to-aws-using-cloud-foundry-bosh/

    I'm attempting to put together a demo for using BOSH on vCloud and having a micro bosh image would greatly simplify things.

    Thanks.
  • Shane Witbeck at Nov 9, 2012 at 6:22 pm
    Would it be at all possible to get a copy of the source to the vCloud code?
    This would be a great help to glean ideas from even if the code isn't 100%.

    no, we have not built a vCloud micro bosh stemcell yet as the vCloud code
    is still being reviewed.

    Cheers,
    /Martin

    Sent from my iPad
    Similar to the AMIs available here are there similar images available to
    deploy to a vCloud environment?
    http://blog.cloudfoundry.org/2012/09/06/deploying-to-aws-using-cloud-foundry-bosh/
    I'm attempting to put together a demo for using BOSH on vCloud and
    having a micro bosh image would greatly simplify things.
    Thanks.
  • Martin Englund at Nov 9, 2012 at 7:22 pm
    Sure, it is in our code review system:
    http://reviews.cloudfoundry.org/#/c/9464/

    --
    cheers,
[...]