Hi all

we run CF on Ubuntu in several IaaS, like Azure, vSphere, and OpenStack.

we still seeking information and how to for our question related to
scalability of CF in IaaS.

any tutorial for this question?

Frans

Search Discussions

  • Alexis Richardson at Oct 29, 2012 at 7:39 am
    Frans

    This presentation by Ramnivas describes the 'decoupled' approach used
    by CF to deliver scalability.

    http://irrlab.com/2012/10/18/cloudfoundry-architecture/

    To deliver this scale, CF currently lends itself better to some app
    designs than others.

    alexis

    we run CF on Ubuntu in several IaaS, like Azure, vSphere, and OpenStack.

    we still seeking information and how to for our question related to
    scalability of CF in IaaS.

    any tutorial for this question?

    Frans

groupbosh-users @