Greetings to all in this group.

I have been able to get an openstack IaaS up successfully and I am
looking for a doc. that will help me climb up the mound to implement
CloudFoundry as a PaaS on top of openstack.

I would greatly appreciate if you can kindly point me to any doc(s),
that will set me in the proper direction.

I have done some searching "openstack cloud foundry integration";
Piston Cloud comes up on the search engines. However, after visiting
a few links, I believe they are a PaaS service provider.

I am in the process of prototyping a private Cloud for a college in
western India, budgets are small. Nonetheless, I have sent in an
enquiry to Piston.

Thanks for your help.

Arun Khan
"As a layman, I would say we have it, but as a scientist I have to
say, 'What do we have?'"
Rolf Heuer, Director General CERN on the announcement of Higgs Boson particle.

Search Discussions

  • Ruslan Karachun at Jul 17, 2012 at 7:00 am
    Hello

    I hope this documentation will be useful:
    https://github.com/drnic/bosh-getting-started/blob/master/create-a-bosh/creating-a-micro-bosh-from-stemcell-openstack.md

    https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/group/bosh-dev/browse_thread/thread/beabbfbaa75bf16a
    I have been able to get an openstack IaaS up successfully and I am
    looking for a doc. that will help me climb up the mound to implement
    CloudFoundry as a PaaS on top of openstack.

    I would greatly appreciate if you can kindly point me to any doc(s),
    that will set me in the proper direction.

    I have done some searching "openstack cloud foundry integration";
    Piston Cloud comes up on the search engines. However, after visiting
    a few links, I believe they are a PaaS service provider.

    I am in the process of prototyping a private Cloud for a college in
    western India, budgets are small. Nonetheless, I have sent in an
    enquiry to Piston.

    Thanks for your help.

    Best regards,
    Ruslan Karachun
    System Engineer | ActiveCloud | http://www.active.by
    Т +375 17 2 911 511 ext. 307 | M +375 29 776 64 12 | ruslan@active.by
    Cloud Solutions | Dedicated Servers | IaaS | SaaS | Hosting | Domains
  • Arun Khan at Jul 18, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    Dear Ruslan,
    Thanks very much for the links. The information definitely looks
    helpful. I will try them out.

    --
    Arun Khan
    "As a layman, I would say we have it, but as a scientist I have to
    say, 'What do we have?'"
    Rolf Heuer, Director General CERN on the announcement of Higgs Boson particle.

groupbosh-users @
postedJul 17, '12 at 6:03a
activeJul 18, '12 at 2:04p

Arun Khan: 2 posts Ruslan Karachun: 1 post