Oooo, I know this post is a month old, but just caught this as I was
looking for another thread. Really awesome work!

- Brian
@brianmmcclain
On Sunday, May 13, 2012 6:30:32 PM UTC-4, Dr Nic Williams wrote:

The full step-by-step for creating a postgres-only release is at
https://gist.github.com/2690511

Nic

Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism

[image: Engine Yard]

The Leading Platform as a Service

Mobile: 415 860 2185

Skype: nicwilliams