Hello

I created a micro stemcell with stemcell2 and I deployed it to my VMware environment.
But whenever I try to deploy the wordpress example I receive the following error:

uninitialized constant VimSdk::Vim::DistributedVirtualPortgroup -
/var/vcap/packages/director/bosh/director/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/bosh_vsphere_cpi-0.4.8/lib/cloud/vsphere/cloud.rb:909:in
`create_nic_config_spec'

I have DVS in my environment and the name of the port is correct.

What should I do?
Thanks all!

Search Discussions

  • Doug MacEachern at Jul 12, 2012 at 6:32 pm
    Hi Oscar,

    There is a fix for this issue:
    https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/commit/afbba2c77bc7e5a848d271132c4a060e02894345

    We need to update the bosh_vsphere_cpi.gem to include this. In the
    meantime, can you try installing bosh/vsphere_cpi from source or just
    apply the patch above?
    I created a micro stemcell with stemcell2 and I deployed it to my VMware
    environment.
    But whenever I try to deploy the wordpress example I receive the following
    error:

    uninitialized constant VimSdk::Vim::DistributedVirtualPortgroup -
    /var/vcap/packages/director/bosh/director/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/bosh_vsphere_cpi-0.4.8/lib/cloud/vsphere/cloud.rb:909:in
    `create_nic_config_spec'

    I have DVS in my environment and the name of the port is correct.

    What should I do?
    Thanks all!

groupbosh-users @
postedJul 12, '12 at 8:22a