Hello,

We installed a micro BOSH. When we try to type in simple commands like
"bosh deployments" or "bosh releases", it just gives an error msg
like:

REST API call exception: HTTPClient::KeepAliveDisconnected

I logged into the micro BOSH VM. By a netstat command, I noticed that
a connection was established from BOSH CLI machine to micro BOSH. It
seemed that the CLI request connection was cut off shortly after
established. Any idea of what might be the cause? Thanks.

Henry

Search Discussions

  • Oleg Shaldybin at Jul 4, 2012 at 7:48 pm
    Hi Henry,

    Are you using proxy by any chance?

    --
    Best,
    Oleg

    Not sure what you mean by proxy here. Our BOSH client connects to the
    Micro BOSH directly. No proxy in between. THanks.

    Henry
    We installed a micro BOSH. When we try to type in simple commands like
    "bosh deployments" or "bosh releases", it just gives an error msg
    like:
    REST API call exception: HTTPClient::KeepAliveDisconnected
    I logged into the micro BOSH VM. By a netstat command, I noticed that
    a connection was established from BOSH CLI machine to micro BOSH. It
    seemed that the CLI request connection was cut off shortly after
    established. Any idea of what might be the cause? Thanks.
    Henry
    --
    Best,
    Oleg

groupbosh-users @
postedJul 4, '12 at 2:53p
activeJul 5, '12 at 2:47p

Henry Zhang: 2 posts Oleg Shaldybin: 1 post