Hey,

We added the azure provider to the blobstore client.
You can follow the pull request here:
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/pull/312

Cheers,
--Stefan

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Jun 21, 2013 at 2:16 pm
    Cool! Out if curiosity - are you working on an Azure CPI too? :)

    /M

    Sent from my iPhone