For those who are interested in talking about release/job/package
versioning in bosh, there will be a Google hangout
available on Thursday 7:30am PST / 15:30 BST:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/cG1lbmdsdW5kQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ.7deuj86i32nspvg380i1b1nbbk

Cheers,
/Martin
--
Martin Englund, martin@englund.nu
"The question is not if you are paranoid, it is if you are paranoid enough."

Search Discussions

  • Dr Nic Williams at Jun 19, 2013 at 12:36 am
    Thx Martin & Matthew
    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry
    For those who are interested in talking about release/job/package
    versioning in bosh, there will be a Google hangout
    available on Thursday 7:30am PST / 15:30 BST:
    https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/cG1lbmdsdW5kQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ.7deuj86i32nspvg380i1b1nbbk
    Cheers,
    /Martin
    --
    Martin Englund, martin@englund.nu
    "The question is not if you are paranoid, it is if you are paranoid enough."
  • Ruben Koster at Jun 21, 2013 at 2:32 pm
    Where can I find the bosh irc channel?
    I have missed the exact details because of the bad connection in the train.

    Martin Englund, mar...@englund.nu <javascript:>
    "The question is not if you are paranoid, it is if you are paranoid
    enough."
    --

    ------------------------------

    Have an innovative day

    *Innovation Factory *De Lairessestraat 180* *1075 HM Amsterdam* *+31
    20 7787008 www.innovationfactory.eu

    *
    Disclaimer*
    *The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
    material. Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
    delete the material from any computer. Innovation Factory does not accept
    liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in the contents of this
    message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. No employee or
    agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
    Innovation Factory with another party by email.*
  • Matthew Sackman at Jun 21, 2013 at 2:36 pm