What is this spec["template_hashes"] passed through to the bosh agent with
the "apply" message?

https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/blob/master/director/lib/director/deployment_plan/instance.rb#L359-L361

I cannot see "template_hashes" mentioned in the bosh_agent code.

Nic

--
Dr Nic Williams
http://drnicwilliams.com

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Jun 4, 2013 at 4:36 pm
    Nic,

    ​we don't explicitly use it, but it is the hash digests of the different templates used in a job. Currently we use the aggregate configuration_hash which is a mash up of all the templates used.

    ​You can use it to (manually) verify which version of a template that was used in a job.

    /M

    Sent from Mailbox for iPad
    What is this spec["template_hashes"] passed through to the bosh agent with
    the "apply" message?
    https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/blob/master/director/lib/director/deployment_plan/instance.rb#L359-L361
    I cannot see "template_hashes" mentioned in the bosh_agent code.
    Nic
    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    http://drnicwilliams.com
    http://starkandwayne.com
    cell +1 (415) 860-2185
    twitter @drnic
  • Dr Nic Williams at Jun 4, 2013 at 4:37 pm
    Thanks.
    --
    Dr Nic Williams
    Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry
[...]

groupbosh-dev @
postedJun 4, '13 at 3:40p
activeJun 4, '13 at 4:37p

Dr Nic Williams: 2 posts Martin Englund: 1 post