3 months ago I started a readme for the bosh_agent
https://github.com/drnic/bosh/tree/bosh_agent_readme/bosh_agent#readme

I'll try to finish or create a PR one day; but at least a link above might
be useful to someone today :)

Nic

--
Dr Nic Williams
http://drnicwilliams.com

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Apr 26, 2013 at 3:22 pm
    Nice! You should submit the PR sooner rather than later :)

    /M

    On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 8:10 AM, Dr Nic Williams