When you ask for help on either bosh-users or bosh-dev you should
include the following, as it will speed things up when we try to debug
your problem:

- bosh gem versions
i.e. output of: gem list bosh
- bosh director info
i.e. output of: bosh status
- stemcell version(s) you are using
- the release you are trying to deploy
- your deployment manifest
exclude any passwords & credentials

cheers,
/Martin
--
Martin Englund, Staff Engineer, Cloud Foundry, VMware Inc.
"The question is not if you are paranoid, it is if you are paranoid enough."

Search Discussions

  • Dr Nic Williams at Dec 27, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    Sounds like we need a little tool to output all that :)

    Cheers
    Nic

    Dr Nic Williams
    Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
    Skype: nicwilliams
    Twitter: @drnic

    When you ask for help on either bosh-users or bosh-dev you should
    include the following, as it will speed things up when we try to debug
    your problem:

    - bosh gem versions
    i.e. output of: gem list bosh
    - bosh director info
    i.e. output of: bosh status
    - stemcell version(s) you are using
    - the release you are trying to deploy
    - your deployment manifest
    exclude any passwords & credentials

    cheers,
    /Martin
    --
    Martin Englund, Staff Engineer, Cloud Foundry, VMware Inc.
    "The question is not if you are paranoid, it is if you are paranoid enough."
  • Martin Englund at Dec 27, 2012 at 3:12 pm
    We have a story to add a sub command for which does that, but until we
    get around to do that we have to do it by hand...

    /M

    On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Dr Nic Williams
[...]

  • Dr Nic Williams at Dec 27, 2012 at 4:32 pm
    Awesome

    Cheers
    Nic

    Dr Nic Williams
    Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
    Skype: nicwilliams
    Twitter: @drnic

[...]

groupbosh-dev @
postedDec 27, '12 at 10:17a
activeDec 27, '12 at 4:32p

Martin Englund: 2 posts Dr Nic Williams: 2 posts