There are many properties in the bosh.yml configuration file.Where does
bosh parse the yaml file? I want to add new properties in it for the CPI
and i don't know the rules of the file.

Search Discussions

  • Ferran Rodenas at Dec 10, 2012 at 2:33 pm
    The properties at bosh.yml are parsed by cli/director to be used at the
    bosh-release <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-release>. If you look at
    the release jobs
    dir<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-release/tree/master/jobs>,
    you'll see a template dir for each job. There is where the properties are
    used.

    - Ferdy

    There are many properties in the bosh.yml configuration file.Where does
    bosh parse the yaml file? I want to add new properties in it for the CPI
    and i don't know the rules of the file.
  • Alan Sun at Dec 11, 2012 at 1:59 am
    I guess this is it.I look at cli/deployment_helper and i find it also
    helps.Thx,Ferdy!

    在 2012年12月10日星期一UTC+8下午10时33分18秒,ferdy写道:
    The properties at bosh.yml are parsed by cli/director to be used at the
    bosh-release <https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-release>. If you look
    at the release jobs dir<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-release/tree/master/jobs>,
    you'll see a template dir for each job. There is where the properties are
    used.

    - Ferdy

    There are many properties in the bosh.yml configuration file.Where does
    bosh parse the yaml file? I want to add new properties in it for the CPI
    and i don't know the rules of the file.

groupbosh-dev @
postedDec 10, '12 at 9:22a
activeDec 11, '12 at 1:59a

Alan Sun: 2 posts Ferran Rodenas: 1 post