Is there any reason that the temp dir created here could not be
automatically removed after the release tarball is successfully
created?

https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/blob/master/cli/lib/cli/release_builder.rb#L26

I'm working on the cleanup after the nightly Micro Cloud builds and I
thought it might make sense for bosh to do it.

Matt

Search Discussions

  • Oleg Shaldybin at Nov 15, 2012 at 8:22 am
    Hi Matt,

    Recent versions of BOSH CLI override TMPDIR on startup and clean it up on
    shutdown, so all directories created with Dir.mktmpdir don't need to be
    explicitly removed. Can you check that you are using the latest version
    from Rubygems?

    --
    Best,
    Oleg

    Matt
    Recent versions of BOSH CLI override TMPDIR on startup and clean it up on
    shutdown, so all directories created with Dir.mktmpdir don't need to be
    explicitly removed. Can you check that you are using the latest version from
    Rubygems?

    Is there any reason that the temp dir created here could not be
    automatically removed after the release tarball is successfully
    created?

    https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/blob/master/cli/lib/cli/release_builder.rb#L26

    I'm working on the cleanup after the nightly Micro Cloud builds and I
    thought it might make sense for bosh to do it.

    Matt

    --
    Best,
    Oleg