Hi,

I'd like to understand why bosh is outputting that error.

I added to the message the BOSH_COMPILE_TARGET
(/var/vcap/data/packages/example_registry/0.2-dev) and BOSH_INSTALL_TARGET
(/var/vcap/data/compile/example_registry). But I'm not able to find those
directories (I looked at /var/tmp/bosh/.../chroot).

If I execute the package command in my registry (bosh/example_registry)
folder it works fine (bundle install --local --deployment
--without=production test).

Any idea?

Thank you!

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Oct 1, 2012 at 2:52 pm
    Mike,

    these directories are ephemeral and only exist during package
    compilation. If you want to poke around, you can just add execution of
    /bin/bash to your packaging script...

    Cheers,
    /Martin

    --