Hi,

I'm working in a new CPI for BOSH, it is my understanding that the way to
go is to use the micro bosh to install a bosh.

To do so I must, and I did, create an agent that I must embed in the
stemcells. Must I add this agent to the micro-bosh?

If so, I understand the parameters of infrastructure and manifest (MF
file). But what is that tar path that I must add?

Thanks.

Mike.

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Sep 4, 2012 at 8:41 pm
    Hi Mike!