I am getting the following error while trying to deploy wordpress aws
sample deployment.
Thanks
Rajdeep

$bosh deploy
Getting deployment properties from director...
Unable to get properties list from director, trying without it...
Compiling deployment manifest...
Cannot get current deployment information from director, possibly a new
deployment
Please review all changes carefully
Deploying `wordpress-aws.yml' to `myfirstbosh' (type 'yes' to continue): yes

Director task 6

Error 100: Invalid registry configuration parameters

Task 6 error

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Aug 17, 2012 at 5:55 pm
    Rajdeep,

    can you run:
    bosh task 6 --debug
    and send the output?

    Cheers,
    /Martin

    --
    cheers,
    /Martin

groupbosh-dev @
postedAug 17, '12 at 4:48p
activeAug 17, '12 at 5:55p

Martin Englund: 1 post Rajdeep Dua: 1 post