What is or was the bcck branch? (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/tree/bcck) Not touched in 8 months, but seems to have 1400 commits that aren't in master branch.

Nic

Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
Engine Yard
The Leading Platform as a Service
Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
Skype: nicwilliams
Twitter: @drnic

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Aug 11, 2012 at 3:51 pm
    It was the branch Oleg used when he wrote the bosh cloud check command. He squashed the commits before merging so that's why it looks different.

    /M

    Sent from my iPhone
    Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
    Engine Yard
    The Leading Platform as a Service
    Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
    Skype: nicwilliams
    Twitter: @drnic
  • Dr Nic Williams at Aug 11, 2012 at 4:11 pm
    Deletable?